October House of the Month!
Updated: Oct 5, 2020
At just under 1900 square feet, the Otter Creek Ranch provides a dramatic vaulted living room, gourmet kitchen, and large dining area in an open concept, ranch plan. The three bedroom/two bath layout includes a spacious master suite with a large walk-in closet and a beautifully appointed master bath including large, twin vanity and contemporary style tub and shower. This split-bedroom plan features two nicely sized secondary bedrooms that are just steps away from the hall bath and large adjacent laundry room with custom cabinetry. The Otter Creek is the perfect plan for those seeking a single-level plan with high-end features and a bright, airy volume-ceiling area.
Some of this home's special features include:
• Reverse gable roof section with custom 3-piece, fixed vault glass
• Vinyl board and batten siding for 3-sides of recessed entry
• 5’-2” tall windows in Living Room and Bedrooms
• 8’-6” ceiling height throughout balance of plan
• Seated shower pan with tiled walls and glass accent in master bath
• 66” x 31” Pedestal bathtub with free-standing tub filler in master bath
• REVO-TILE 6” x 24” flooring in master bath
• Custom cabinetry in Utility/Laundry as shown
View complete spec guide here.
Check out last month's House of the Month here.
- The Freedom Homes team
Your Destination for Affordable Modular Homes in Michigan!