With full completion of the upper level, the handsome Narragansett Cape provides up to five bedrooms and three and a half baths. The open first level includes a large entry foyer with open views of all of the main living areas. A nicely defined, yet open, formal living room is adjacent to the kitchen, dining, and large family room making the plan perfect for large families and for entertaining. The main level includes two nicely sized secondary bedrooms and a first-floor master suite that is tucked away for privacy. The master quarters feature a large walk-in closet and well appointed bath with large double vanity and tiled, seated shower. The Narragansett is custom designed for those seeking classic curb appeal and large plan interior features.
Some of this home's special features include:
• Combination 12/12 and 10/12 roof trusses
• 8’ Shed dormer with twin window
• 6 over 1 window grids throughout
• 8’-6” ceiling height throughout
• Prairie style open rail at stair (as shown)
• 2-panel (smooth) interior doors with Arts & Crafts trim
• 6”x24” REVO-TILE in Master Bath
• Ventilated wood closet shelving in Master Closet and Master Linen
Check out last month's House of the Month here.
- The Freedom Homes team
Your Destination for Affordable Modular Homes in Michigan!