May House of the Month!
The “right-sized” Mirabelle Ranch offers upscale features in an affordable, single-level ranch plan. The large foyer leads to a completely open living-dining-kitchen arrangement--all with rear facing views.
While cooking in the functional galley style kitchen you’ll enjoy views of all the main living areas. The convenient island bar is functional and adds casual seating. The Mirabelle’s split bedroom layout includes a large utility/garage entry area with laundry cabinets, a custom bench and access to the dual-entry main bath. The master suite has a large walk-in closet and the private bath features a wide double vanity along with a private shower compartment and convenient linen storage.
Some of this home's special features include:
• 8” front bump-out
• Recessed entry
• 4 over 1 window grids throughout
• 2-panel interior doors with Arts & Crafts trim package
• 36” height kitchen wall cabinets
• Ventilated wood shelving in master and utility area linen locations
• Utility cabinets per plan with wood shelf over W/D area
View the complete spec guide here.
Check out last month's House of the Month here.
- The Freedom Homes team
Your Destination for Affordable Modular Homes in Michigan!