The Malvern Cottage is a cozy 1057 sq. ft. ranch plan with plenty of room for everyday life and for entertaining. This smaller plan features just two bedrooms and a single bath but offers lots of open living and dining space for entertaining guests. The large kitchen has loads of cabinetry and counter space and is perfect for preparing meals with a helper or two. The Malvern Cottage includes great closet space throughout and the House of the Month package includes a pull-down stair and attic storage decking.
The Malvern can be built on a full basement or a crawl space and may just be the perfect second-home getaway plan or the ultimate downsized plan to fit all your needs.
Some of this home's special features include:
• Vinyl board & batten siding for front porch area & upper front gable
• 3 over 1 window grids throughout
• DESIGN ELEMENTS 6”x48” LVP in LR, DR, Kitchen, and Hall
• Bungalow trim package with 2-panel (smooth) interior doors
• Crawl space plan includes installed 50 gal. electric water heater with pan as shown
• Basement plan includes conversion of master closet to include stack washer/dryer location
Basement Plan: Crawl Space Plan:
Check out last month's Home of the Month here.
- The Freedom Homes team
Your Destination for Affordable Modular Homes in Michigan!