February House of the Month!
The Fairfax Two Story plan offers charming colonial exterior elements coupled with functional interior features. The first floor has open and connected living, dining, and kitchen areas along with a convenient laundry/mud room.
The plan offers a first floor master suite with an adjacent room that can be used as a bedroom/nursery or home office. The upper level includes two more nicely sized bedrooms with walk-in closets and a full bath. The included bonus space can be finished initially or later to expand the plan to over 2100 sq. ft. of living area.
Some of this home's special features include:
• Combination 6/12 and 10/12 roof pitches
• (2) Homestead Cape dormers with egress windows
• Vinyl board and batten siding for front porch area
• 8’-6” ceiling height throughout the first floor/8’-0” throughout second floor
• 42” x 60” shower with tiled walls and glide-by shower door in master bath
• Design Elements 6” X 48” LVP in kitchen, dining, living room and first floor hall
View complete spec guide here.
Check out last month's Home of the Month here.
- The Freedom Homes team
Your Destination for Affordable Modular Homes in Michigan!