At just over 2200 square feet, the Jennings Two Story is a “right-sized” Modern Farmhouse plan with today’s most popular features. The Jennings, as shown, can be built with a two car garage on home sites that will accept a 60-62’ wide footprint. The wrap around front porch adds charming outdoor space and provides a secondary entrance through the utility room on the driveway end of the house.
Upon entering the front door, you’ll step into a wide foyer with access to all of the first floor living areas. The kitchen, dining, and living rooms are all “rear-facing” for views of the back yard with easy access to your deck or patio. A nicely sized, private home office with adjacent powder room rounds out the first floor. The private master suite enjoys rear facing views, split closet areas and a master bath with full tile, walk-in shower. Classic exterior charm meets comfort and functionality in the Jennings Two Story.
Some of this home's special features include:
• 7/12 pitch roof with 9/12 pitched roof at front gable
• 2 over 2 window grids throughout
• 5 pairs of louvered shutters
• 8’ 6” ceiling height throughout 1st & 2nd floor (9’ ceiling option available in most areas)
• 36” height kitchen wall cabinets
• 2-panel (smooth) interior doors with Arts & Craft trim package
Check out last month's Home of the Month here.
- The Freedom Homes team
Your Destination for Affordable Modular Homes in Michigan!