An open design, 2000 square foot ranch plan with 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths is considered by many to be the perfect size for transition from children-at home to an empty-nester lifestyle. The Darby Ranch fits that category perfectly--providing style and features in a single-level floor plan to fit multiple stages of your home ownership.
The attractive exterior includes a wide and welcoming front porch. Upon entry, you’ll be greeted by a broad view of the open living and dining areas. The large kitchen includes plenty of cabinetry and the island/bar adds prep and casual dining space. The second and third bedroom “wing” of the plan includes the main bath and a large, adjacent laundry room. The large and private master suite includes a large walk-in closet and the bath features a nice double vanity and full tile, walk-in shower.
Some of this home's special features include:
• Panelized double-gable 7/12 dormer
• 3 over 1 window grids throughout
• 5 pairs of louvered shutters
• 8’-6” ceiling height (9’ option available in most areas)
• 36” tall kitchen wall cabinets
• Full tile, walk-in, INFINITY SHOWER in master bath
• Direct vent, gas fireplace with Kenwood surround and flush hearth (not raised)
Check out last month's Home of the Month here.
- The Freedom Homes team
Your Destination for Affordable Modular Homes in Michigan!