Updated: Nov 14, 2019
The Newport Ranch is our Home of the Month for November. This plan is designed by Ritz Craft, one of our trusted modular home manufacturers located right here in Michigan!
At just over 2000 sq. ft., this layout offers an open plan with lots of family friendly features! After stepping from the wide entry foyer you’ll be greeted with an open view of the living, dining, and kitchen areas. The kitchen features loads of counter top prep space and a huge walk-in pantry for larger kitchen gadgets. All bedrooms include large closets and the master suite features our full tile, walk-in “Infinity Shower” with built in corner seat and dual shower heads. The “low-country” style exterior includes a wide and welcoming covered porch adding attractive and functional outdoor space. The Newport is a single level, “right-sized plan”--big enough for a family but nicely sized for an empty-nester lifestyle.
Some of this home's special features include:
• 7/12 Roof pitch with approx. 14’ x 62’ attic storage decking
• 4-over-1 window grids throughout
• Upgraded front exterior door with 2 sidelites
• 8’-6” ceiling height (9’ option available in most areas)
• 36” tall kitchen wall cabinets
• Full tile, walk-in, INFINITY SHOWER in master bath
See more details here.
- The Freedom Homes team
Your Destination for Affordable Modular Homes in Michigan!