January House of the Month!
The Janus Cottage can be your perfect getaway cottage or, in some locations, may be an option for those seeking an accessory dwelling unit (ADU). The plan’s compact design includes many features that make it completely comfortable for short term stays or for permanent residence. The covered entry opens to a broad view of the living/kitchen/dining areas. The kitchen, with its large prep & dining island can include full size appliances including a dishwasher. Just off the kitchen is a neatly stowed laundry area ready for a full sized, stack unit. The bedroom features nice transom windows over the bed area for plenty of light and can have private access to the bath. The Janus’ sleek, modern exterior style, combined with its open and spacious feeling interior design, exhibits charming style combined with minimalist elements.
Some of this home's special features include:
• Vinyl board and batten siding on 2 sides of front entry and above/below windows on front and sides of house
• Combination horizontal and board and batten sing as shown
• Angled ceiling throughout Living and Kitchen (8’ flat ceilings balance of house)
• EUREKA 7”x 8” LVP throughout (except bath)
• RevoTile 12”x 24” ceramic tile flooring in Bath
• Seated shower pan with tiled walls and chrome roller-door enclosure
• Arts & Crafts interior trim package with 2-panel interior doors
View complete spec guide here.
Check out last month's House of the Month here.
- The Freedom Homes team
Your Destination for Affordable Modular Homes in Michigan!