December House of the Month!
The Derryville Two Story is a classic farmhouse that is specifically designed to accept a large wrap-around porch. The impressively large foyer can double as a cozy seating area and, in one direction, leads you to the eat-in kitchen which features lots of counter space and has an open view of the dining and living areas. Entering from the garage, you’ll find a handy drop-zone area for your keys and cell phone. The second floor includes a compact yet practical sitting area that’s perfect for a home office or for video gaming. The rear facing master suite has a large walk-in closet and nicely designed master bath with large vanity and compartmented shower. The Derryville offers the classic farmhouse interior and exterior features you may remember while growing up and now want for your next generations to enjoy.
Some of this home's special features include:
• 4 over 1 window grids throughout
• (3) pairs of louvered shutters
• Flat stock trim around (3) front windows per elevation
• Board & Batten siding in porch area
• 8’-6” ceiling height throughout first floor (9’ option available)
• 8’-0” ceiling height throughout second floor (8’-6” option available)
• Arts and Crafts interior trim package with 2-panel interior doors
• TRUE DESIGN 7”x 59” LVP throughout first floor
View complete spec guide here.
Check out last month's House of the Month here.
- The Freedom Homes team
Your Destination for Affordable Modular Homes in Michigan!