Updated: Feb 3, 2022
At nearly 2100 sq. ft., the Franklin is an elegant, single-level plan with plenty of space for family gatherings and entertaining. You’ll love the huge “cook’s kitchen” with lots of cabinetry, counter space, and today’s most requested features. The kitchen also offers a large island/dining bar with an open view of the large, rear-facing dining and living spaces. The spacious master suite includes a big walk-in closet and beautifully appointed master bath with privacy compartment, large double vanity and full tile, walk-in shower with fixed glass divider. The Franklin can be built with a front-entry two-car garage on site that will accept a 64’ wide footprint or can include a side entry garage on larger homesites.
Some of this home's special features include:
• Recessed front entry
• 4 over 1 window grids throughout
• 8’-6” ceiling height throughout (9’ option available many locations)
• 4”x12” glass tile backsplash in kitchen
• Arts & Crafts interior trim package with 2-panel interior doors
• Full tile, walk-in, “Mini-Infinity” shower in master bath with with clear glass at half wall
• EUREKA LVP flooring in Foyer, Kitchen, Dining, LR, Hall, Main Bath and Master Bath
Check out last month's House of the Month here.
- The Freedom Homes team
Your Destination for Affordable Modular Homes in Michigan!