The Steeplechase I & II ranch plans are designed for maximum style and affordability. The features included in the House of the Month package put value at the forefront by including the
most popular “value-packaged” features for these plans. The interior plan is wide open and family sized. Upon stepping from the foyer, you’ll be greeted by a wide view of the large living, dining, and kitchen spaces. The kitchen features an island bar with sink, lots of counter space, and seating for 4. The nearby utility room allows access to the garage location and features custom cabinetry with utility sink and a conveniently located drop-zone bar with charging ports. All bedrooms include large walk-in closets and the master suite’s private bath includes a large double vanity and compartmented shower.
Some of this home's special features include:
• NEW! Homestead “First Impression Package” includes LR picture window, 6-panel or
2-panel front door and 1x3/1x4 Azek (or equal) trim boards around door and window
• 4 over 1 window grids throughout (LR picture window fixed glass does not get grids)
• Vinyl Board & Batten siding in front porch area
• 3’ x 5’ shower w/ “Duma-Wall” wall panels & chrome, slide-by roller door in master bath
• 2-panel white interior doors with Arts & Crafts trim package
• Bench seat with open-storage cabinets, Rolled Edge Laminate Top, half wall with white wood cap and white Shiplap Backrest
• Eureka LVP fl ooring in Foyer, LR, Kitchen/Dining and Hall areas
View the complete spec guide here.
Check out last month's House of the Month here.
- The Freedom Homes team
Your Destination for Affordable Modular Homes in Michigan!