The Jonesville Duplex’s single front entry door coupled with the featured saddle roof porch package make this plan’s handsome exterior a welcome addition to any neighborhood. The front entry hall leads to the two private apartment entrances. Each one bedroom/one bath apartment greets residents with a wide view of the open living, dining and kitchen area. The kitchen space includes an island/bar, efficient workspace and a pantry cabinet. The sliding patio door adds lots of natural light and leads to back yard outdoor space. The nicely sized bedroom of each apartment includes a large walk-in closet and is just steps away from additional storage space and main bath. An attractive exterior coupled with premium apartment features make the Jonesville Duplex a desirable plan for renters and a great investment value.
Some of this home's special features include:
• 7/12 pitch Saddle Roof/Porch Package (std. roof this plan is 6/12--no porch)
• 3 over 1 window grids throughout
• (4) pairs louvered shutters
• Vinyl board & batten siding for porch area
• CONGOLEUM LUX vinyl flooring in baths
• EUREKA 7 x 48” LVP flooring in Kitchen/Dining/Living Room areas
View the complete spec guide here.
Check out last month's House of the Month here.
- The Freedom Homes team
Your Destination for Affordable Modular Homes in Michigan!