The Jayden Two Story can be built with a 2-car garage on a 52-54’ building envelope. Upon entry, the wide foyer provides a long view of the open living areas. Neatly tucked off the foyer is a nicely sized home office or den that can be made private with the addition of optional double doors.
The rear-facing kitchen, dining, and living rooms are open and connected providing one large area for family activities or entertaining. The second floor includes three large bedrooms and a convenient, well equipped laundry room. The over-sized owner’s suite features large, rear facing windows and a well appointed master bath with large double vanity, seated shower, privacy pocket door, and adjacent walk-in closet.
Some of this home's special features include:
• 8’ sliding patio door in Dining
• 5’ 6” tall windows in Home Office and Living Room
• Combination 9/12 and 6/12 roof trusses
• 9’ ceilings throughout first floor (8’ ceilings second floor)
• 36” height kitchen wall cabinets
• Arts and Craft interior trim with 2-panel, smooth interior doors
Check out last month's House of the Month here.
- The Freedom Homes team
Your Destination for Affordable Modular Homes in Michigan!