The Avalon is a “right-sized”, modern version of the Arts & Crafts style bungalows designed to fit neatly on narrow urban lots or within smaller footprint communities. The covered entry porch provides some relaxing outdoor space as well as a nice entry to the wide, open floorplan. From the foyer you’ll be greeted with bright, airy, and unobstructed sight lines of the combined living, dining and kitchen areas. The large, front-facing “Flex Room” accessed through double barn doors can be used as a home office or as a guest room. The spacious, rear-facing master suite is private and features a large walk-in closet and a master bath with custom style cabinetry and a compartmented walk-in, tile shower. A second garage bay can be added for sites that will accept a wider plan. The Avalon ranch plan as shown, can be built on a building site that can accept a 40’ wide footprint.
Some of this home's special features include:
• 3 over 1 window grids throughout
• 8” bump-out area in Dining with triple window
• 5’-2” tall windows where shown
• 8’-6” ceiling height throughout (9’ ceiling height option available in most locations)
• 2-panel, smooth interior doors with Arts & Crafts trim
• Full tile, walk-in “Mini-Infinity” shower in Master Bath
Check out last month's House of the Month here.
- The Freedom Homes team
Your Destination for Affordable Modular Homes in Michigan!